Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Impossible

i discovered this song few days ago..
it was nice!
it do describe some feelings that i had before..
and maybe that feeling will come to me in future too...

well, i failed my chemistry... TT
i'm so numb of it...
i never failed chemistry before..
and physic..
if not Mr. Cheng got use the peka's marks..
i will surely die for physic too..
thank you Mr. Cheng..
the best results in this final exam for lower six...
for me...i can say is PA...the highest marks for me..
and it help me pass my CGPA...weeee...
i'm so nervous when i still don't know my result fir PA..
'cause it decide my CGPA and when i was sitting for it..
my essay done till half way and the bell rang..
my graph haven't colour yet...
when i get my result..phiu...they said i'm the highest score for PA2...
unbelievable...
my math t...well...
not too far from my mentol...hehe...
it's a good thing...
because it means that my mentol is useful to me..^^
thanks to her...JOEY~~
and our class is the first class which had the highest percentage in pass for math t...hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avanza

avanza
fuyoh...so bei...haha

Followers

Eclipse